It's a meme, and I'm doing it! Yippee I hear you squeal.....no?....was it a groan? oh well here it is anyway, you don't have to read it, just add a comment to say you did, who'll know?
I was given this nifty award by Chris at Thinly Spread and SingleDadsDiary so thanks for that. The rules are fairly simple
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (I found the lovely logo above at Collapsing World which is a beautiful blog you may like to follow)
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award. (see above!)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (hmmm!)
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Let the nominated
So here are my 7 things.
1. I love Jelly Belly Jelly Beans to the extent I can eat them until I feel sick and the inside of my mouth is furry and yuck. They are blatantly the inspiration for the Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans in Harry Potter as they taste exactly like the thing they say they should. This is not a sponsored post for Jelly Bellys (more's the pity) but last year in the US I bought a 2lb bag of them, that my American friend probably thought I would eat on the plane, however I still have some left. I am eating them as I type.
2. I can't swim. I'm not sure if this is interesting or not. I loathe the water, I hate the feel of it closing over my head, the strange underwater sounds, the lack of air, the missing sensations, just argghh! I do not want to learn to swim. I live by the sea. My DD swims like a fish and has already finished her lifesaving course. I shall hang around with her.
freecycle a few years back reintroduced me to the love of camping and I recently bought two more tents. I may need help. Is there a Tents Anonymous? I joined the Camping & Caravanning Club but this doesn't seem to have been a good way forward as they just send me discounts for camping and a magazine with tent adverts in it!
4. I have a crush on @jasonbradbury (Jason from the Gadget Show) it's true he does look spookily like my husband. He has a zest for life fun and gadgets that is hard to ignore. He is also a very nice person, he replies to fans and even sends us free books. Follow him on Twitter, check out his Books and look at his Blog.
5. I am terrible at keeping secrets about myself. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I can keep others' secrets without a problem when asked, but personal things about me? far too happy to share.
6. I am a moderator on 5 different Yahoo Groups. Focusing on dogs, CMT, my work, and recycling. I also have 7 active email addresses not including my work ones (two of them). I have 4 twitter accounts. I may be a geek.
7. I don't think I'm very interesting so finding 7 things was a struggle. I'm quite quirky and rarely serious. I'm happily married, have a daughter, dogs and stick insects. I am a Christian and enjoy life. I have one tattoo (I would love more but hubby is not keen) maybe you read this far, if so well done. Have a gold star and a Jelly Belly. and then check out the people I tagged.
Alison at Love, Laughs and Life after the big C
Angela at Angie's Aspirations
MuddynoSugar at How I like my Coffee
Rachel at Smile and Wave
Sara at The Heart of our Tribe
JulieB at The Sardine Tin
Young Mummy at Young & Younger
If you are tagged and have already played - I apologise - please add a link below in the comments so I can catch up!