27.6.11

Magpie Monday and Art (daaaaaaaaahlings!)

It seems I only have time to blog once a week at the moment! How lucky that I should choose a Monday to blog. This weekend there may have been trips to the rather fabulous Worthing Open Houses Art exhibitions (don't panic it's happening again next weekend and I strongly advise you to visit some of the houses if you can) and much admiration for some fantastic art. we especially enjoyed to modern take on art at Gallery26 (who you can also follow on twitter) , some delightful seaside paintings by Brenda Brooks and the amazing sculptures by Alan Tobias-Williams.


But it wasn't all culture, oh no, I did find time to buy a large, yet smart 'mummy bag' at a charity shop for the princely sum of £4.99. Perfect to fit a myriad of mummy goodies in yet still smart enough to use for business. The only downside was DD ensuring I sent at least 4 handbags I already own, to a charity shop in exchange. (I may have a handbag habit, don't judge me)

So here is the beauty


Posted as part of Magpie Monday - Hosted by the super MissieLizzie

Me and My Shadow

Popular posts